Descendants of Fredrick Charles Wellbelove
Generation No. 1
1. FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE He married CATHERINE HAWTHORN.
Child of FREDRICK WELLBELOVE and CATHERINE HAWTHORN is:
2. i. JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2 WATSON, b. May 16, 1894, Windsor, England; d. December 09, 1994, Whitehorse, Yukon.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2 WATSON (FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) was born May 16, 1894 in Windsor, England, and died December 09, 1994 in Whitehorse, Yukon. He met LETTIE IRENE CHERITON April 22, 1919 in Devonport, county ofplymouth, England, daughter of JOHN CHERITON and ELIZA STEVENS. She was born May 03, 1893 in Tiverton, county of England, and died January 12, 1986 in Whitehorse, Yukon.
Notes for JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE) WATSON:
James arrived in Canada at about 4 years of age, he return to England. He then obtained his engineering paper and joined the Royal Navy at the age of 18. He served in the Navy throughout world war1. In 1919 he married Letty Cheriton, who had also been a member of the British armed forces. In 1926 the James Watson family immigrated to Canada and homesteaded. He also worked on various farms in the Ontario, and Saskatchewan and also Farmed in central Alberta. In 1938 Jim re-enlisted in the Navy and was based in Victoria .B.C., they worked at the seamen's institute for many years.
From the 1940's to retirement in 1964, the Watson Moved back and forth between .B.C. and Alberta. In 1952 Jim was a justice of the peace in Alberta. In 1964 they retired and moved to Watson Lake, Yukon To be near family.
In the early 70's Jim and Letty moved to Whitehorse, Yukon to live in Macauley Lodge during the winters ( because Letty's eyesight was failing), keeping their house in Watson Lake. In 1985 they returned to Whitehorse permently, Letty died in 1986.
Children of JAMES WATSON and LETTIE CHERITON are:
3. i. GORDON3 WATSON, d. Halifax.
4. ii. NOLAN ( WATSON) CHERITON.
5. iii. ROYSTEN ROBERT WATSON, b. August 08, 1921; d. August 27, 1983, Watson Lake ,Yukon.
Generation No. 3
3. GORDON3 WATSON (JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) died in Halifax. He met MYRTLE.
Children of GORDON WATSON and MYRTLE are:
i. MARILYN4 WATSON.
ii. RICKY WATSON.
iii. GORDON WATSON.
4. NOLAN ( WATSON)3 CHERITON (JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2 WATSON, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) He married (1) NETTIE. He married (2) JESSIE MAE.
Children of NOLAN CHERITON and NETTIE are:
i. RON4 CHERITON.
ii. RUTHE CHERITON.
iii. ALBERT CHERITON.
Children of NOLAN CHERITON and JESSIE MAE are:
iv. GERALD4 CHERITON.
v. LARRY CHERITON.
5. ROYSTEN ROBERT3 WATSON (JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) was born August 08, 1921, and died August 27, 1983 in Watson Lake ,Yukon. He met PHYLLIS MARIAN ROBERTSON August 24, 1946 in Victoria, B.C., daughter of ALEXANDER ROBERTSON and MARION PERYY. She was born November 05, 1922 in Sidney, B.C..
Children of ROYSTEN WATSON and PHYLLIS ROBERTSON are:
6. i. SHARON DAYLE4 WATSON, b. December 22, 1947, Campbell River British Columbia.
7. ii. ROBERT ARTHUR WATSON, b. March 04, 1949, Victoria, B.C..
8. iii. NORMAN BRIAN WATSON, b. January 18, 1951, Victoria, B.C..
Generation No. 4
6. SHARON DAYLE4 WATSON (ROYSTEN ROBERT3, JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) was born December 22, 1947 in Campbell River British Columbia. She met (1) JAMES THOMAS CHAPMAN May 17, 1968 in Whitehorse Yukon, son of ROY CHAPMAN and DORIS LINDSTROM. He was born April 26, 1947 in Edmonton Alberta. She married (2) HERB WILLIAM POPPE April 01, 1989 in Millet, Alberta. He was born March 15, 1945.
Child of SHARON WATSON and JAMES CHAPMAN is:
i. SONYA DAWN5 CHAPMAN, b. September 24, 1970, Whitehorse Yukon; m. BRUCE BENGIE GEARY, August 26, 1995, Wetaskiwin Alberta; b. August 19, 1963, Edmonton Alberta.
Children of SHARON WATSON and HERB POPPE are:
ii. THERESA5 ZELINSKY.
iii. MIKE ZELINSKY.
iv. ALOISE POPPE.
7. ROBERT ARTHUR4 WATSON (ROYSTEN ROBERT3, JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) was born March 04, 1949 in Victoria, B.C.. He met MILDRED SUSAN November 14, 1970 in High Prairie, ALberta. She was born May 30, 1952.
Children of ROBERT WATSON and MILDRED SUSAN are:
i. CAROLE LYNN5 WATSON, b. August 12, 1971.
ii. ROXANE MARIE WATSON, b. January 11, 1974.
8. NORMAN BRIAN4 WATSON (ROYSTEN ROBERT3, JAMES EDWARD EDEY (WELLBELOVE)2, FREDRICK CHARLES1 WELLBELOVE) was born January 18, 1951 in Victoria, B.C.. He met MARRIANE June 07, 1975 in Whitehorse, Yukon. She was born April 02, 1949.
Children of NORMAN WATSON and MARRIANE are:
i. TRACEY JEAN5 WATSON, b. October 20, 1978.
ii. ROYSTON HELGI WATSON, b. May 22, 1983.